ISO Certification in Jordan
ISO Certification In Jordan
ISO Certification In Jordan, Certivatic is specialized in providing ISO Certification and Consultation in Jordan. We provide the best ISO Consultant services in Amman, Russeifa, Zarqa, Irbid, and other major cities in Jordan with the service of consultation, implementation, documentation, training, auditing, and registration. We do provide CE mark Certification, HALAL Certification around the world at an affordable cost.
What is ISO Certification In Jordan?
- ISO stands for International Organization for standardization and it is the world’s leading developer and publisher of international standards. It was formed in 1947 in Geneva in Switzerland.
- The International Organization for Standardization is an independent non-governmental international organization with a membership of 162 national standard bodies, where the official languages for ISO are English, French and Russian.
- The main concept of ISO is to characteristics of the management practices that must be the standardized and main motto of ISO Certification In Jordan that means it’s mainly deals with the management practices that which must be standardized there should have some standard.
- ISO has published almost 22000+ standards to help an organization to make sure that any tasks which are being practiced are attaining the highest level of the intended outcome.
Get Free Consultation
ISO Certification In Jordan
Our method/steps are easy, unique, time-bound, and result-oriented.
- Interacting and detailed study of current work flows in different departments, operating procedures, documentation and practices.
- Identifying any shortcomings of your organization against the requirements of ISO.
- Generating a Gap report and planning for implementation
- Creating awareness about ISO standard and its importance.
- A formal training session/s.
- It includes training on internal auditing, documentation training, mock audit and trainings to conduct management review meeting.
- Documentation is the manifestation for your entire organizations process, procedure and results.
- End-to-End support on preparing documentation as per ISO requirements.
- Internal Audit (IA) as a tool, it is a cross departmental audit to ensure zero loophole in the system of your organization.
- MRM: Management review meeting (MRM) helps top management to guide and ensure the whole organization is up to the mark as per the standard requirements.
- Certivatic – Your certification is our responsibility!
- With our 100% track record of success, we make sure Certification is achieved successfully.
Some of the main objectives of ISO Certification In Jordan:
- To deliver products that is customer focused
- To produce products that meets customers requirement
- To enhance customer satisfaction for the products, and they are trusting it
- To enhance quality management
- To enhance effective and efficient products designed and blocked
Important list of ISO standards:
It focuses on quality management system in an organisation. This particular International standard is also called as mother of all the international standards and more than 1 million organisations across the world have already been implemented with this quality management system. Major two pillars of this International standard are customer satisfaction and continual improvement.
It is related to environmental management system and it will enable the organisation to consider impacts that are imposing on natural bodies. This particular International standard assist organisation in fulfilling legal and legislative requirements.
It is related to occupational health and safety management system. An organisation with the healthy mind set employees will always have more productive result. ISO 45001 standard will make sure the employees in the organisation are working with confident. Providing physical and mental health for each individual in the organisation is the duty for ISO 45001 to take care.
It is particularly for the organisation who are into food industries. Implementation of food safety management system in any organisation where the involvement of their service at any stages of food chain will help them in establishing hygiene condition around their organisation.
It focuses on information security management system. Levels of security provided for the organisation will certainly benefit the organisation in achieving more targets and better framework for the management system.
There are about 21000+ standards published by ISO, and also industry-specific standards like ISO 13485, ISO 22301, ISO 17025, ISO 50001, and many more.
Frequently Asked Questions
ISO certification in Jordan is an international organization for standardization that develops standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000, etc, to ensure the quality, safety, and efficiency of products, services, and systems in order to maintain standardization in organizations.
ISO will not issue any certification they only develop standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 27001, etc,, but They are issued by certification/registration bodies. They will conduct an audit and help organizations to get certified.
The ISO Certification Audit is the final step for companies to receive ISO certification. An external auditor from outside your organization will assess the management system you have implemented with relevant documentation to check whether you have met all of the ISO requirements.
Must-have for any organization, No organization in Jordan needs accreditation to work, ISO Certification in Jordan can be a useful tool to add credibility, by demonstrating that your product or service meets the expectations of your customers.
Thus a company or organization cannot be certified by ISO, This is performed by external certification bodies, In order to get iso certification in Jordan, organizations needs to contact ISO Certification bodies or ISO Consultants. Certivatic is the best ISO certification bodies, We provide our services across the Jordan cities like Amman, Russeifa, Zarqa, Irbid, etc,
There is no minimum period to become certified but depending on the size and complexity of the company it takes 3 to 6 months.
It is one of the business improvement tools that enable trust and assurance to your customers that the organization is following standard methodologies.
As we see already a certification is valid for 3 years so an ISO audit is required every three years.
No, It’s not mandatory for any organization or company to get ISO Certified, but being certified for ISO will give many benefits for an organization.
We can not estimate the exact cost because ISO Certification in Jordan does not have a fixed price, it depends upon the complexity, Products, Location, size of an organization, and many other factors. Get a free quotation for your company from our end by just dropping in email to email@example.com.