How to implement ISO Certification in Lebanon & its significance
ISO is an abbreviation of international organization for standardization where the headquarters is situated in Geneva Switzerland. It was developed in the year 1947 to facilitate and support the international and national trade and commerce by introducing standards that everyone would recognize and respect. The international organization for standardization achieves its purpose by the participation and supports of its members and there are about 163 national standard bodies who are considered to be the member of ISO. The international standards are been developed by the technical committees and they are elected from many national standard organization and these international standards does tend to have a support worldwide.
The international organization for standardization involves only in publishing the standards and it has published more than 21000 plus of standards by considering all the technical and business sectors which includes manufacturing, agriculture, engineering, construction, computing, transportation, healthcare communications, energy and distributions. There are about 250 technical committees and 510 subcommittees who are working for the international organization for standardization to prepare and verify requirements.
How to get ISO certification in Lebanon? – Our effective implementation steps:
Our method/steps are easy, unique, time-bound, and result oriented.
- Interacting and detailed study of current work flows in different departments, operating procedures, documentation and practices.
- Identifying any shortcomings of your organization against the requirements of ISO.
- Generating a Gap report and planning for implementation
[/stm_icon_box][stm_icon_box icon=”stmicon-arrow-left” icon_size=”30″ icon_height=”30″ min_height=”220″ title=”Training:”]
- Creating awareness about ISO standard and its importance.
- A formal training session/s.
- It includes training on internal auditing, documentation training, mock audit and trainings to conduct management review meeting.
[/stm_icon_box][stm_icon_box icon=”stmicon-arrow-left” icon_size=”30″ icon_height=”30″ min_height=”220″ title=”Documentation:”]
- Documentation is the manifestation for your entire organizations process, procedure and results.
- End-to-End support on preparing documentation as per ISO requirements.
[/stm_icon_box][stm_icon_box icon=”stmicon-arrow-left” icon_size=”30″ icon_height=”30″ min_height=”220″ title=”Internal Audit & MRM:”]
- Internal Audit (IA) as a tool, it is a cross departmental audit to ensure zero loophole in the system of your organization.
- MRM: Management review meeting (MRM) helps top management to guide and ensure the whole organization is up to the mark as per the standard requirements.
[/stm_icon_box][stm_icon_box icon=”stmicon-arrow-left” icon_size=”30″ icon_height=”30″ min_height=”220″ title=”Final Audit and Certification:”]
- Certivatic – Your certification is our responsibility!
- With our 100% track record of success, we make sure Certification is achieved successfully.
What is ISO certification in Lebanon?
ISO certification in Lebanon acts as a marketing tool for improving your business by providing requirements, guidelines, specifications or other characteristics that could enhance your organization consistently. And to make sure that your products, processes, materials and other services are compatible for their purpose.
To comply with the actions of organizational objectives, the international organization has published many standards now let us see a few of them
- ISO 9001 specifies the requirement of the quality management system and it is considered to be one of the most popular standards among the international standards
- ISO 14001 specifies the requirement of an environmental management system which mainly concentrates on improving your environmental performances
- ISO 45001 mainly speaks about the occupational health and safety of the employees by implementing their requirements published by the technical committee of ISO
- ISO 27001 involves providing the information security management system requirements by reducing the threats related to data or information
- ISO 22000 provides the requirements for a food safety system for the industries involved in the food supply chain
There are other international standards like CE mark, HALAL and GMP that would help the organization by making the things simpler, safer and better. In other terms we can say it helps us to be more prosperous and productive.
Important list of ISO standards:
It focuses on quality management system in an organisation. This particular International standard is also called as mother of all the international standards and more than 1 million organisations across the world have already been implemented with this quality management system. Major two pillars of this International standard are customer satisfaction and continual improvement.
It is related to environmental management system and it will enable the organisation to consider impacts that are imposing on natural bodies. This particular International standard assist organisation in fulfilling legal and legislative requirements.
It is related to occupational health and safety management system. An organisation with the healthy mind set employees will always have more productive result. ISO 45001 standard will make sure the employees in the organisation are working with confident. Providing physical and mental health for each individual in the organisation is the duty for ISO 45001 to take care.
It is particularly for the organisation who are into food industries. Implementation of food safety management system in any organisation where the involvement of their service at any stages of food chain will help them in establishing hygiene condition around their organisation.
It focuses on information security management system. Levels of security provided for the organisation will certainly benefit the organisation in achieving more targets and better framework for the management system.
There are about 21000+ standards published by ISO, and also industry specific standards like ISO 13485, ISO 22301, ISO 17025, ISO 50001 and many more.
ISO Certification In Lebanon certifies that a management system, manufacturing process, service, or documentation procedure has all the requirements for standardization and quality assurance.
Certivatic is comprised of a large, global and multidisciplinary team of experienced and skilled professionals who are renowned for delivering technical excellence across a variety of different industrial sectors of ISO certification in Lebanon.