ISO 45001 Certification in Jordan
ISO 45001 Certification In Jordan
ISO Certification In Jordan, Certivatic is specialized in providing ISO Certification and Consultation in Jordan. We provide the best ISO Consultant services in Amman, Russeifa, Zarqa, Irbid, and other major cities in Jordan with the service of consultation, implementation, documentation, training, auditing, and registration.
We do provide CE mark Certification, HALAL Certification around the world at an affordable cost.
Jordan has adopted best practices such as the ISO 45001 registration or OH&S management system principles. My organization is ready to accept Wellness and Well-Being into the company, and health and safety measures are taken very seriously from the top down. Auditors from ISO 45001 in Jordan assist in following the guidelines set by the organization.
ISO 45001 Certification in Jordan is the new international standard for Occupational Health and Safety sets the minimum standard of practice to safeguard workers worldwide.
The organization is responsible to continually providing and improving the safe and healthy workplace for the workers and related interested parties.
Get Free Consultation
ISO Certification In Jordan
Our method/steps are easy, unique, time-bound, and result-oriented.
- Interacting and detailed study of current work flows in different departments, operating procedures, documentation and practices.
- Identifying any shortcomings of your organization against the requirements of ISO.
- Generating a Gap report and planning for implementation
- Creating awareness about ISO standard and its importance.
- A formal training session/s.
- It includes training on internal auditing, documentation training, mock audit and trainings to conduct management review meeting.
- Documentation is the manifestation for your entire organizations process, procedure and results.
- End-to-End support on preparing documentation as per ISO requirements.
- Internal Audit (IA) as a tool, it is a cross departmental audit to ensure zero loophole in the system of your organization.
- MRM: Management review meeting (MRM) helps top management to guide and ensure the whole organization is up to the mark as per the standard requirements.
- Certivatic – Your certification is our responsibility!
- With our 100% track record of success, we make sure Certification is achieved successfully.
Key terms & definitions in ISO 45001 Certification in Jordan
- Hazard is any source of potential damage or harm or adverse health effects on something or someone a risk is the combination of the likelihood of the occurrence of the harm and the severity of that harm. An accident injury incident is an unplanned event causing injury to someone or damage to property It includes environmental incidents.
- ISO 45001 follows the Annex SL process and structure making integration of multiple ISO management system standards easier its elements can be aligned or integrated windows have other management systems like ISO 9001 & ISO 14001.
- ISO 45,001 structure is aligned according to recently revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 with their high level structure and importance on managing risks, highlighting the PDCA cycle to achieve continual improvement, which requires leadership, commitment and participation from all levels and functions of the organization.
The key clauses of ISO 45001 Certification in Jordan
Clause 4: We need to understand the context of the organization; in clause 4.1 the organization shall determine the internal and external issues, in clause 4.2 we need to understand the needs and expectations of interested parties in Clause 4.3 and 4.4 we need to determine the scope of the occupational health and safety system within your organization.
Clause 5: The leadership is committed to implementing and improving the occupational health and safety system by establishing policies, roles and responsibilities.
Clause 6: The organization plan to processes to ensure the success of the occupational health and safety system by identifying the risks and opportunities that need to be addressed to ensure the strategic objectives will be achieved.
Clause 7: The organizations determine the resources, competence, awareness and documented information needed.
Clause 8: The organization shall plan, implement and control the processes needed to achieve the occupational health and safety requirements including the preventive actions determined in the risk assessment of potential hazards and incidents.
Clause 9: The organization shall determine what needs to be monitored and measured to meet the legal requirements and the criteria to evaluate the effectiveness of the occupational health and safety system and
Clause 10: The organization shall implement corrective actions, when incidents and nonconformities occur and to continually improve the suitability adequacy and effectiveness of the occupational health and safety system.
The PDCA model demonstrates the interactive process used by organizations to achieve continual improvement and to achieve the intended outcome of the ISO 45001 Certification in Jordan
ISO 45001 Certification in Jordan, iso 45001 is about occupational health and safety management system