CE Mark Certification In Philippines
CE Mark Certification In Philippines
About CE Mark Certification In Philippines
CE (European Confirmative) mark is considered a mark of compliance, generally, it can be seen on various products which means that a particular product meets the requirements of European Union legislation. CE marking is the manufacturer’s declaration that the product meets the requirements of the applicable EC (European Commission) directives.
CE Mark Certification In Philippines & its significance
CE Mark Certification In Philippines is a symbol that a manufacturer attests to a product so that it can be marketed in the European economic area. The logo is mandatory for the products which fall under European directives. It is a declaration of the manufacturer that their products would meet all the requirements of the European Union’s directives of CE marking. This certification enables that the products have been evaluated by the manufacturer and it is forced to meet the European Union’s health, safety, and environmental protection requirements. CE Mark Certification In the Philippines is considered to be the passport of European countries because once you are certified by meeting all the regulations and directives of CE mark you can trade your products freely throughout the European economic area without any hazel.
Our steps are easy, unique, time-bound, and result oriented.
- Determine the EU Directives that apply to your product.
- Classifying the product and identifying the applicable Directives & Regulations.
- More than one Directive/Regulation might be applicable to your product!
- Identify & Cover the applicable requirements of the directive(S)
- Identifying & evaluating your product against the essential requirements.
- Ensure the product meets all those requirements.
- Compilation of technical documentation
- Preparing for the technical formalities and evidence.
- Review of the technical aspects related to the design, manufacture and/or operations of the product.
- Creating a Declaration of Conformity (DOC)
- An acknowledgement by the manufacturer stating that the product meets all relevant product safety requirements of the applicable CE marking directives.
- Creating and signing a Declaration of Conformity.
- Affixing the CE mark!
- Labeling and marking the product as per the specifications.
- Finally, affixing the correct CE marking label on the product.
Overview – CE Mark Certification In Philippines:
The logo of CE mark appears on many products which are being traded in the European economic area and it is required for many products because it:
- This shows that the manufacturer has assessed the products to meet the European union’s environmental, health and safety requirements
- It acts as an indicator for a products meeting with European Union legislation
- It acts as a passport that allows the free movement of products within the European market or European economic area.
Benefits of CE Mark Certification In Philippines:
- This concept was introduced to make trade easier and cheaper between the European countries. This means the manufacture declares that their product meets the legal requirements for safety health and all the environmental conditions which are subjected to European directives.
- It gives assurance to your end-users that your products are safer and are more reliable, hence it reduces the risk of customer dissatisfaction.
- CE mark in is a globalized standard so your products can get worldwide recognition and hence you can import or export the products easily without distractions.
- CE marking indicates the quality of the products.
- It is not possible to reject the CE-marked products by considering the legal reasons related to norms since products would have met all the regulations before placing them in the EEA.
- It acts as a passport for free trading in 30 different countries bringing you more benefits by selling the products.
It is the maker of new things who needs to apply the stepping and who is responsible for the right utilization of the EU requests and rules. Comparable requirements apply for the transporter setting a thing on the EEA market. Regardless, there are various others who are as well related to CE Mark Certification in Philippines.
Get Free Consultation
ISO Certification In Philippines