CE Mark Certification In Kuwait
CE Mark Certification In Kuwait, Certivatic is specialized in providing CE Mark Certification and Consultation in Kuwait. We provide the best CE Mark Consultant services in Mangaf Al Jahra, Salmiya, Sabah Al Salem, Al Farwaniyah, and other major cities in Kuwait with the service of consultation, implementation, documentation, training, auditing, and registration. We do provide ISO Certification, HALAL Certification around the world at an affordable cost.
What is CE Mark?
CE Marking is a European standard that states that the organization’s product and its packaging are as per the set European regulation and it falls under the new approach directives of CE. When a product complies, CE Mark means that it is in accordance with security requirements imposed by Europe. A product with CE Mark is a safe product and can be commercialized in any country within the European Union. CE Marking is not the same as origin marking and it can be compatible with other quality marks.
Additionally, it serves as a passport for European countries to trade their products. Most people would mistake the CE mark for being a Chinese export, but the definition of CE MARK registration in Kuwait is actually derived from a French word, conformité européenne, which means it gives a statement that the product has met the requirements of the European directives that apply to the specific product.
How to get CE Mark Certification In Kuwait? – Our simple 5 steps:
Our steps are easy, unique, time-bound, and result-oriented.
- Determine the EU Directives that apply to your product.
- Classifying the product and identifying the applicable Directives & Regulations.
- More than one Directive/Regulation might be applicable to your product!
- Identify & Cover the applicable requirements of the directive(S)
- Identifying & evaluating your product against the essential requirements.
- Ensure the product meets all those requirements.
- Compilation of technical documentation
- Preparing for the technical formalities and evidence.
- Review of the technical aspects related to the design, manufacture and/or operations of the product.
- Creating a Declaration of Conformity (DOC)
- An acknowledgement by the manufacturer stating that the product meets all relevant product safety requirements of the applicable CE marking directives.
- Creating and signing a Declaration of Conformity.
- Affixing the CE mark!
- Labeling and marking the product as per the specifications.
- Finally, affixing the correct CE marking label on the product.
Benefits of getting CE Mark certification in Kuwait are:
- CE Marking is the fact that it helps companies to access European markets easily.
- CE Marking also helps in reducing liability claims and providing safety at the workplace.
- CE Marking helps in improving the company and product image
- CE Marking helps in improving the market value in the European markets
- Product reliability once the product is revealed in the market and it is a more secure product for both assembling and customer satisfaction is accomplished.
- Gain more business local and International.
- The product will be more secure for the customers and this may similarly reduce harm and risk claims.
These are some of the benefits of getting CE Mark certification in Kuwait.
Is CE Marking mandatory?
It is for those products that are regulated by CE marking directives and CE marking should be attached prior to the commercialization of the product or before it is put into operation. Public authorities of the member states of the European Union can penalize those manufacturers that put products on market without CE Marking. The penalties range from fines to prison sentences.
Who is responsible for sticking CE Mark – The responsibility lies with the manufacturer of the product or the person responsible for its commercialization. When applying CE Mark the manufacturer offers high level of protection to the end user. What form does the CE Mark certification in Kuwait have and where is it positioned – The form and size of the CE Mark symbol are regulated. Do not confuse CE Mark with other symbols that look suspiciously similar to the China Export symbol. The CE Mark should be visible, readable, and permanent.
CE mark Certification in Kuwait on a product is the manufacturer’s declaration that the product complies with the essential requirements of all the Directives/ Regulations that apply to it. It indicates to the appropriate bodies that the product may be legally offered for sale in their country.
Get Free Consultation
ISO Certification In Kuwait