ISO Certification In UAE
ISO Certification In UAE, Certivatic is specialized in providing ISO Certification and Consultation in UAE. We provide the best ISO Consultant services in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and other major cities with the service of consultation, implementation, documentation, training, auditing, and registration. We do provide CE mark Certification, HALAL Certification around the world at an affordable cost.
ISO & its significance
ISO, the international organization for standardization is a collection of standard institutes from 164 various different countries headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland that harmonizes the system. It is one of the independent, Non-profitable, and Non-governmental organizations that form a connection between the private and public sectors.
ISO is considered to be one of the largest standard organizations in the universe which involves only publishing the standards and does not take part in any of the implementation or certification processes.
The standards that are published by ISO are considered to be one of the important things for regulating the best practices for the organization. ISO standards are one of the important elements that make the things very simpler, safer and better by creating a stronger branding image for your organization hence many customers would be attracted.
How to get ISO certification in UAE? – Our effective implementation steps:
Get Free Consultation
ISO Certification In UAE
Our method/steps are easy, unique, time-bound, and result-oriented.
- Interacting and detailed study of current work flows in different departments, operating procedures, documentation and practices.
- Identifying any shortcomings of your organization against the requirements of ISO.
- Generating a Gap report and planning for implementation
- Creating awareness about ISO standard and its importance.
- A formal training session/s.
- It includes training on internal auditing, documentation training, mock audit and trainings to conduct management review meeting.
- Documentation is the manifestation for your entire organizations process, procedure and results.
- End-to-End support on preparing documentation as per ISO requirements.
- Internal Audit (IA) as a tool, it is a cross departmental audit to ensure zero loophole in the system of your organization.
- MRM: Management review meeting (MRM) helps top management to guide and ensure the whole organization is up to the mark as per the standard requirements.
- Certivatic – Your certification is our responsibility!
- With our 100% track record of success, we make sure Certification is achieved successfully.
The international organization for standardization publishes and develops the standards for different ranges of products, processes, and materials. The organization’s standards list is divided into 97 fields that include health care, jewelry, metallurgy, clothing, railway engineering, paint, weapons, agriculture, aircraft, and civil engineering.
International standards& ISO certification
The international organization for standardization has published more than 22000 plus standards and it consists of 750+ technical bodies for developing the standard.It is continued to record an increase in the certification processes from so many years. These international standards act as one of the important regulations for implementing the best practices in the organization.
Now let us see a few popular international standards
ISO 9001– It is one of the basic and fundamental international standards published by the international organization for standardization for setting up the quality requirements in an organization that focuses on continuous improvement and customer satisfaction and are irrespective of size, type, or scope
ISO 14001– This international provides the necessary guidelines and tools for the organization to manage their environmental performances. And it has become one of the mandatory factors for the organization to do business with others. It helps to demonstrate that the organization take responsibility towards environmental concerns and meet all kind of legal obligations that are applied to industries.
ISO 45001 – It is one of the important business tools enabling the requirement for occupational health and safety management system which protects the employees and other visitors from work-related injuries, accidents, and disease. This would be one of the boosting factors for the employees in the organization due to which they can work very effectively and productively without any threats.
ISO 22000 – It is one of the industry-specific standards that is been developed by ISO providing the requirements for a food safety management system that can be applied to the food supply chain, starting from farm to fork. It acts as a powerful marketing tool that showcases the quality & safety factors of food products.
ISO 27001– It is one of the important international standards that helps the industries to meet all the privacy legislation by providing the requirements of information security management system. By undergoing the implementation process of ISMS, the organizations can demonstrate that they are very reliable collaboration partners.
ISO 17025, ISO 13485, ISO 50001, ISO 22301 are some of the other examples.
Merits of ISO& ISO certification
The organizations which have achieved the international certification has seen many benefits, now let us go through a few of them
- It helps the organization to meet all kinds of legal obligations and other requirements that are put up by the clients
- It is one of the best tools for identifying the risk and opportunities
- It helps the organization to prevent the problems from reoccurring
- It is one of the boosting factors for your trade businesses and other sales efforts
- It provides confidence to your employees by improving the performances
For a company profit is important and ISO certification in UAE gives a boost up to your business.