CE marking & its significance
CE marking is a product certification which indicates the conformity towards health safety and other environmental protection for the products which are sold within the European economic area. The products which are sold outside the European economic area can also be certified by CE mark because of its standard requirements which have been accepted globally. Due to this reason it acts as a globally recognized standard even for the customers who are unaware about the European economic area. The logo of CE mark is required on all the products which are being traded in the Europeaneconomic area because it acts as one of the visible sign that the manufacturers of the product is been confirmed with all the directives and are safer to use.
How to get ISO certification? – Our effective implementation steps:
Our method/steps are easy, unique, time-bound, and result oriented.
- Interacting and detailed study of current work flows in different departments, operating procedures, documentation and practices.
- Identifying any shortcomings of your organization against the requirements of ISO.
- Generating a Gap report and planning for implementation
[/stm_icon_box][stm_icon_box icon=”stmicon-arrow-left” icon_size=”30″ icon_height=”30″ min_height=”220″ title=”Training:”]
- Creating awareness about ISO standard and its importance.
- A formal training session/s.
- It includes training on internal auditing, documentation training, mock audit and trainings to conduct management review meeting.
[/stm_icon_box][stm_icon_box icon=”stmicon-arrow-left” icon_size=”30″ icon_height=”30″ min_height=”220″ title=”Documentation:”]
- Documentation is the manifestation for your entire organizations process, procedure and results.
- End-to-End support on preparing documentation as per ISO requirements.
[/stm_icon_box][stm_icon_box icon=”stmicon-arrow-left” icon_size=”30″ icon_height=”30″ min_height=”220″ title=”Internal Audit & MRM:”]
- Internal Audit (IA) as a tool, it is a cross departmental audit to ensure zero loophole in the system of your organization.
- MRM: Management review meeting (MRM) helps top management to guide and ensure the whole organization is up to the mark as per the standard requirements.
[/stm_icon_box][stm_icon_box icon=”stmicon-arrow-left” icon_size=”30″ icon_height=”30″ min_height=”220″ title=”Final Audit and Certification:”]
- Certivatic – Your certification is our responsibility!
- With our 100% track record of success, we make sure Certification is achieved successfully.
When&Why is CE mark required?
The manufacturer, distributor or an important wants to place their products in European market has to undergo CE mark. And this includes the products which are very ‘new’ to Europe or the second hand products which are put into services or any other existing products which are modified substantially in order to be considered as a new. It is the responsibility of any person who places their product in the European economic area or puts into any services for the first time. And according to law when the person is certified by CE marking then he is considered to be most responsible because he focuses on factors like health, safety and other environmental protection.
Merits of CE marking
Like other international standards CE marking is also one of the standards which is being recognized globally for its benefits now let us see few of them
- CE marking is a product certification that enables your product that they are very healthy, safer and is having all the environmental protection before placing the product in European economic area.
- If you are certified by CE marking then you can export and import your products over 30 different countries due to which you can expand your market
- It helps you to meet all kind of regulations which are legal
- It helps to build confidence and trust on your products for your end users
- It acts as one of the powerful branding tool for your organization and hence provides a worldwide recognition.