ISO 22000 Certification In Malaysia
ISO 22000 Certification In Malaysia, Certivatic is specialized in providing ISO 22000 Certification and Consultation in Malaysia. We provide the best ISO Consultant services in Kuala Lumpur, George Town, Malacca, Johor Bahru, and other major cities in Malaysia with the service of consultation, implementation, documentation, training, auditing, and registration. We do provide CE mark Certification, HALAL Certification around the world at an affordable cost.
ISO 22000– Food Security Management System
ISO 22000 certification in Malaysia is a globally recognized standard which specifies requirement for Food Safety Management System. The standard can be implemented by any organization regardless of its size in the food supply chain. The standard ensures food safety throughout the entire food supply chain from farm to fork.
The ISO 22000 Standard is based on the ISO 9001 Standard principles which follow the fundamentals of the HACCP which stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point.ISO 22000 Certification in Malaysia applies to all the food industries and the organizations involved in supplying food to the end-users.
Get Free Consultation
ISO Certification In Malaysia
Our method/steps are easy, unique, time-bound, and result-oriented.
- Interacting and detailed study of current work flows in different departments, operating procedures, documentation and practices.
- Identifying any shortcomings of your organization against the requirements of ISO.
- Generating a Gap report and planning for implementation
- Creating awareness about ISO standard and its importance.
- A formal training session/s.
- It includes training on internal auditing, documentation training, mock audit and trainings to conduct management review meeting.
- Documentation is the manifestation for your entire organizations process, procedure and results.
- End-to-End support on preparing documentation as per ISO requirements.
- Internal Audit (IA) as a tool, it is a cross departmental audit to ensure zero loophole in the system of your organization.
- MRM: Management review meeting (MRM) helps top management to guide and ensure the whole organization is up to the mark as per the standard requirements.
- Certivatic – Your certification is our responsibility!
- With our 100% track record of success, we make sure Certification is achieved successfully.
Benefits of being ISO 22000 certified are
- Provides guarantee on quality, consistency and safety
- Reduced food borne diseases
- Reduces costs from removals or recalls
- Compliance to statutory, regulatory, HACCP and food safety requirements
- Increased confidence within shareholders, consumers and customer satisfaction
- Increase in profits and encourage global trade
Chemical hazards in the food and the classification of the chemical hazards – ISO 22000:
The chemical hazards are sub categorized into three categories and the first one is the naturally present chemical hazards now the naturally present chemical hazards are not added by some kind of human activity they are naturally present in the food. The examples of the naturally present chemical hazards in the food are mycotoxins,scrombotoxins and mushroom toxins now. The mycotoxins are present in the milk, they could be present in the peanutsand in the soybeans and some specific food product. Scrombotoxins are present in the fishes. Now these toxins, can produce some kind of intoxication inside the human body if they are ingested and these toxins are produced by some kind of bacteria.
The second subcategory is the directly added chemical hazards, now what are the directly added chemical hazards. If the additives like colorings, flavor enhancers or preservatives are added in the food beyond the permitted limit then what will happen. These preservatives or colorants or additives will impact or hamper the growth or hamper the system in body of its consumer.
Now the third category of the chemical hazards in the food are indirectly added chemical hazards now what are the indirectly added chemical hazards. The indirectly added chemical hazards involved, pesticides and fertilizers that are involved in the agriculture and the cleaning agents like the sanitizers or the lubricants that are used in the machinery now what could happen the chemicals from these pesticides or the fertilizers and the chemical agents like sanitizers could enter into the food if it comes in contact with the crop or with some kind of food product.
The naturally presented chemical hazards are obviously the toxins that are produced by the microorganisms. And if you intake these naturally present chemical hazards, the toxins, you will get intoxication but if you intake the additives, more additives than then is required and if you intake the chemicals that are present in the food from the pesticide from the fertilizers, then you will not get any kind of food poisoning or food intoxication rather you will get some kind of acute or chronic diseases the long term diseases. What are the long term diseases these are the diseases like cancer.