ISO 17025 Certification In Singapore
ISO 17025 Certification in Singapore
ISO 17025 Certification In Singapore, Certivatic is specialized in providing ISO 17025 Certification and Consultation in Singapore. We provide the best ISO Consultant services in Hougang, Tampines, Pasir Ris, Yishun, and other major cities in Singapore with the service of consultation, implementation, documentation, training, auditing, and registration. We do provide CE mark Certification, HALAL Certification around the world at an affordable cost.
ISO 17025 certification in Singapore fulfills the general requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories. ISO/IEC 17025 standard is designed and published by the international organizations for standardization along with the association of the international electrotechnical commission. The organization where the implementation of ISO 17025 standard takes place will prove the testing and calibration results to be precisely accurate. The principles that are established with the help of the ISO 17025 standard in the organization will also help the company to produce more valid results.
The establishment of the ISO 17025 standard in the organization particularly in the laboratories will control all the activities in order to obtain the result accurately. The requirements of ISO 17025 certification in Singapore are divided into general requirements, structural requirements, resource requirements, process requirements, and management requirements.
Get Free Consultation
ISO Certification In Singapore
Our method/steps are easy, unique, time-bound, and result-oriented.
- Interacting and detailed study of current work flows in different departments, operating procedures, documentation and practices.
- Identifying any shortcomings of your organization against the requirements of ISO.
- Generating a Gap report and planning for implementation
- Creating awareness about ISO standard and its importance.
- A formal training session/s.
- It includes training on internal auditing, documentation training, mock audit and trainings to conduct management review meeting.
- Documentation is the manifestation for your entire organizations process, procedure and results.
- End-to-End support on preparing documentation as per ISO requirements.
- Internal Audit (IA) as a tool, it is a cross departmental audit to ensure zero loophole in the system of your organization.
- MRM: Management review meeting (MRM) helps top management to guide and ensure the whole organization is up to the mark as per the standard requirements.
- Certivatic – Your certification is our responsibility!
- With our 100% track record of success, we make sure Certification is achieved successfully.
Why implementation of ISO 17025 certification in Singapore is essential for an organization?
- The validity of testing methods can be proven with the help of ISO 17025 implementation in the organization.
- The organization establishes documentation and recording procedures that will certainly help every laboratory to examine the tests in an appropriate way.
- The sustainability of all the equipment that is used in testing any sample can be easily retained with the implementation of the ISO 17025 standard.
- The staff member will have a certain ability to understand the technical terminologies if they go with the systematic way of understanding the ISO 17025 standard importance.
- Calibration and maintaining all the equipment in the laboratory will become easier for the organization and the staff.
What are the management requirements of ISO 17025 certification in Singapore?
the management system must have certain frameworks and objectives to achieve in order to provide the best efficiency. Implementation of the ISO 17025 standard will help every staff member to understand their roles and responsibility. The confidential documents must be handed to the top management team and the communication must be done in the best way to other departments. ISO 17025 also fulfills legal requirements which are necessary for an organization consisting of laboratories.
The establishment of a quality management system and implementation methodologies will help the organization to grow the best management system. Every practice in the laboratories is well defined in the quality policy. Quality management system plays a major role when each and every employee understand the importance of the roles and responsibility.