ISO 14001 Certification in Saudi Arabia
About ISO 14001 Certification in Saudi Arabia
In the advanced era of rapid industrialization globally, the society in general is anticipating the organizations to be responsibly aware of the unfavorable impacts caused on environment from their modes of operations. ISO 14001 certification in Saudi Arabia is considered as a fundamental standard which provides guidelines nothing straightforwardly prescriptive but a degree of significant guidelines for any organizations for accomplishing best outcomes.
Our method/steps are easy, unique, time-bound, and result-oriented.
- Interacting and detailed study of current work flows in different departments, operating procedures, documentation and practices.
- Identifying any shortcomings of your organization against the requirements of ISO.
- Generating a Gap report and planning for implementation
[/stm_icon_box][stm_icon_box icon=”stmicon-arrow-left” icon_size=”30″ icon_height=”30″ min_height=”220″ title=”Training:”]
- Creating awareness about ISO standard and its importance.
- A formal training session/s.
- It includes training on internal auditing, documentation training, mock audit and trainings to conduct management review meeting.
[/stm_icon_box][stm_icon_box icon=”stmicon-arrow-left” icon_size=”30″ icon_height=”30″ min_height=”220″ title=”Documentation:”]
- Documentation is the manifestation for your entire organizations process, procedure and results.
- End-to-End support on preparing documentation as per ISO requirements.
[/stm_icon_box][stm_icon_box icon=”stmicon-arrow-left” icon_size=”30″ icon_height=”30″ min_height=”220″ title=”Internal Audit & MRM:”]
- Internal Audit (IA) as a tool, it is a cross departmental audit to ensure zero loophole in the system of your organization.
- MRM: Management review meeting (MRM) helps top management to guide and ensure the whole organization is up to the mark as per the standard requirements.
[/stm_icon_box][stm_icon_box icon=”stmicon-arrow-left” icon_size=”30″ icon_height=”30″ min_height=”220″ title=”Final Audit and Certification:”]
- Certivatic – Your certification is our responsibility!
- With our 100% track record of success, we make sure Certification is achieved successfully.
Why do we need ISO 14001 Certification in Saudi Arabia?
- If the organizations wants to showcase themselves as a company who is to be known for their commitment towards social and environmental responsibility in the market.
- To preserve the environment for present and future generations
- To create brand reputation in the eyes of customers and other relevant authorities
- Cost reduction is possible through reducing wastes and which will lead for increase in revenues.
- The organizations who wishes to set goals and targets to safeguard flora and fauna and plan for implementation of ISO 14001 environment management system
- To communicate to the market and relevant regulatory authorities about the organizational concern towards the preserving of the adversely affected environmental conditions
- To regularly monitor the programs established for the sake of environmental protection and modify or change accordingly.
How can organizations benefit from ISO 14001 Certification in Saudi Arabia?
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the largest country in the Middle East and hence plays an important role in the regional development. The current scenario where there is economic and strategic development progressing in the country it is very important to demonstrate commitment towards environmental protection from all sectors of industries in orders to create a good image in global market.
Many big investors from around the world are focusing towards Saudi Arabia and forecasting potential profitable businesses there, so it is the right time for the local companies to gear up their ability to compete with international companies coming to the kingdom and by getting ISO 14001 certification in Saudi Arabia the local companies can open their doors for venturing with the international companies.