ISO Certification in Bahrain
ISO certification in Bahrain & its significance:
ISO Certification in Bahrain introduce by International organisation for standardization is a non-governmental and non-profitable organisation representing various International standards. International organisation for standardization or otherwise simply called as ISO is the largest International standard setting body. International standards enable organisation to have a uniform structure to providing worldwide service and to be considered as an internationally recognised organisation.
How to get ISO certification in Bahrain ? – Our effective implementation steps:
Our method/steps are easy, unique, time-bound, and result oriented.
- Interacting and detailed study of current work flows in different departments, operating procedures, documentation and practices.
- Identifying any shortcomings of your organization against the requirements of ISO.
- Generating a Gap report and planning for implementation
[/stm_icon_box][stm_icon_box icon=”stmicon-arrow-left” icon_size=”30″ icon_height=”30″ min_height=”220″ title=”Training:”]
- Creating awareness about ISO standard and its importance.
- A formal training session/s.
- It includes training on internal auditing, documentation training, mock audit and trainings to conduct management review meeting.
[/stm_icon_box][stm_icon_box icon=”stmicon-arrow-left” icon_size=”30″ icon_height=”30″ min_height=”220″ title=”Documentation:”]
- Documentation is the manifestation for your entire organizations process, procedure and results.
- End-to-End support on preparing documentation as per ISO requirements.
[/stm_icon_box][stm_icon_box icon=”stmicon-arrow-left” icon_size=”30″ icon_height=”30″ min_height=”220″ title=”Internal Audit & MRM:”]
- Internal Audit (IA) as a tool, it is a cross departmental audit to ensure zero loophole in the system of your organization.
- MRM: Management review meeting (MRM) helps top management to guide and ensure the whole organization is up to the mark as per the standard requirements.
[/stm_icon_box][stm_icon_box icon=”stmicon-arrow-left” icon_size=”30″ icon_height=”30″ min_height=”220″ title=”Final Audit and Certification:”]
- Certivatic – Your certification is our responsibility!
- With our 100% track record of success, we make sure Certification is achieved successfully.
The official languages of ISO are English, French and Russian. There are more than 20,000+ different types of international standards as been published by international organisation for standardization across the world. There are more than 164 member bodies have the association along with the international organisation for standardization. There can only be one organisation from each country will have the association and it is called as member body association. International certification in Bahrain that are published by ISO will help the organisation to establish a worldwide technology and worldwide recognition. With assistance of ISO certification in Bahrain, the organisation will also have global trade opportunities. The organisation will have safe, good, reliable and good quality of service or the product that are offered by the organisation.
Important list of ISO standards:
It focuses on quality management system in an organisation. This particular International standard is also called as mother of all the international standards and more than 1 million organisations across the world have already been implemented with this quality management system. Major two pillars of this International standard are customer satisfaction and continual improvement.
It is related to environmental management system and it will enable the organisation to consider impacts that are imposing on natural bodies. This particular International standard assist organisation in fulfilling legal and legislative requirements.
It is related to occupational health and safety management system. An organisation with the healthy mind set employees will always have more productive result. ISO 45001 standard will make sure the employees in the organisation are working with confident. Providing physical and mental health for each individual in the organisation is the duty for ISO 45001 to take care.
It is particularly for the organisation who are into food industries. Implementation of food safety management system in any organisation where the involvement of their service at any stages of food chain will help them in establishing hygiene condition around their organisation.
It focuses on information security management system. Levels of security provided for the organisation will certainly benefit the organisation in achieving more targets and better framework for the management system.
There are about 21000+ standards published by ISO, and also industry specific standards like ISO 13485, ISO 22301, ISO 17025, ISO 50001 and many more.
ISO certification in Bahrain which sets out framework work for procedures and policies which includes
all physical, legal and other technical controls which are involved in the organizations risk management process.