ISO 17025 Certification in Iraq
About ISO 17025 Certification in Iraq
ISO 17025 certification in Iraq is one of the most important standard published by ISO, the standard specifies general requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories and emphasizes on competent, impartial and consistent operations of laboratories. The latest version of the standard was published in the year 2017 and the standard is applicable to all organizations involved in laboratory activities irrespective of the number of personnel.
Our method/steps are easy, unique, time-bound, and result oriented.
- Interacting and detailed study of current work flows in different departments, operating procedures, documentation and practices.
- Identifying any shortcomings of your organization against the requirements of ISO.
- Generating a Gap report and planning for implementation
[/stm_icon_box][stm_icon_box icon=”stmicon-arrow-left” icon_size=”30″ icon_height=”30″ min_height=”220″ title=”Training:”]
- Creating awareness about ISO standard and its importance.
- A formal training session/s.
- It includes training on internal auditing, documentation training, mock audit and trainings to conduct management review meeting.
[/stm_icon_box][stm_icon_box icon=”stmicon-arrow-left” icon_size=”30″ icon_height=”30″ min_height=”220″ title=”Documentation:”]
- Documentation is the manifestation for your entire organizations process, procedure and results.
- End-to-End support on preparing documentation as per ISO requirements.
[/stm_icon_box][stm_icon_box icon=”stmicon-arrow-left” icon_size=”30″ icon_height=”30″ min_height=”220″ title=”Internal Audit & MRM:”]
- Internal Audit (IA) as a tool, it is a cross departmental audit to ensure zero loophole in the system of your organization.
- MRM: Management review meeting (MRM) helps top management to guide and ensure the whole organization is up to the mark as per the standard requirements.
[/stm_icon_box][stm_icon_box icon=”stmicon-arrow-left” icon_size=”30″ icon_height=”30″ min_height=”220″ title=”Final Audit and Certification:”]
- Certivatic – Your certification is our responsibility!
- With our 100% track record of success, we make sure Certification is achieved successfully.
Benefits of ISO 17025 Certification in Iraq
Precision and accuracy: ISO 17025 accredited laboratories have demonstrated that they are technically efficient and able to produce precise and accurate test and calibration data
Harmonized standard: ISO 17025 is based on quality management system principles and is easier to implement with other management system standards
Perfect branding: ISO 17025 certification in Iraq to your organization will fetch a good image in the market and enhances brand visibility
Customer confidence: customers prefer to deal with ISO 17025 certified laboratories as there will be less risk by ensuring that they are choosing a technically competent lab that has a sound quality system, this will also eliminate the expenses for retesting.
Global Accreditation: ISO 17025 accredited laboratories demonstrates that their processes have been thoroughly evaluated by an independent third party and received accreditation which is globally recognized
Client satisfaction: ISO 17025 certification in Iraq implementation will streamline the efficiency and technical competence of laboratories which will help to reduce customer complaints and increase their satisfaction level
Tenders Application: ISO 17025 certification is a passport to apply for tenders with contractors and other service seekers, it clears the hurdles for participation in tenders if the laboratories are certified.
Risk management system in ISO 17025
As specified in the latest version of ISO 17025 now the laboratories need to implement risk-based thinking in relation to their activities. The risk management will remain the same as followed in ISO 9001 quality management system, below are the basic steps:
Identify risks: What can happen, when, where why and how
Assess: Determine existing controls, determine likelihood and consequences leading to estimate level of risk
Evaluate: Compare against criteria, identify applicable control measures, prioritize and establish response
Control & Monitor: Mitigate the risk, reduce, eliminate or transfer the risks.