ISO Certification in Jordan
ISO Certification In Jordan
What is ISO Certification In Jordan?
ISO stands for International Organization for standardization and it is the world’s leading developer and publisher of international standard. It was formed in 1947 in Geneva in Switzerland. The International Organization for Standardization is an independent non-governmental international organization with a membership of 162 national standard bodies, where the official languages for ISO are English, French and Russian. The main concept ISO is to characteristics of the management practices that must be standardized and main motto of ISO Certification In Jordan that means it’s mainly deals with the management practices that which must be standardized there should be have some standard.
Get Free Consultation
ISO Certification In Jordan
Our method/steps are easy, unique, time-bound, and result-oriented
- Interacting and detailed study of current work flows in different departments, operating procedures, documentation and practices.
- Identifying any shortcomings of your organization against the requirements of ISO.
- Generating a Gap report and planning for implementation
- Creating awareness about ISO standard and its importance.
- A formal training session/s.
- It includes training on internal auditing, documentation training, mock audit and trainings to conduct management review meeting.
- Documentation is the manifestation for your entire organizations process, procedure and results.
- End-to-End support on preparing documentation as per ISO requirements.
- Internal Audit (IA) as a tool, it is a cross departmental audit to ensure zero loophole in the system of your organization.
- MRM: Management review meeting (MRM) helps top management to guide and ensure the whole organization is up to the mark as per the standard requirements.
- Certivatic – Your certification is our responsibility!
- With our 100% track record of success, we make sure Certification is achieved successfully.
Some of the main objectives of ISO Certification In Jordan:
- To deliver products that is customer focused
- To produce products that meets customers requirement
- To enhance customer satisfaction for the products, and they are trusting it
- To enhance quality management
- To enhance effective and efficient products designed and blocked
Important list of ISO standards:
It focuses on quality management system in an organisation. This particular International standard is also called as mother of all the international standards and more than 1 million organisations across the world have already been implemented with this quality management system. Major two pillars of this International standard are customer satisfaction and continual improvement.
It is related to environmental management system and it will enable the organisation to consider impacts that are imposing on natural bodies. This particular International standard assist organisation in fulfilling legal and legislative requirements.
It is related to occupational health and safety management system. An organisation with the healthy mind set employees will always have more productive result. ISO 45001 standard will make sure the employees in the organisation are working with confident. Providing physical and mental health for each individual in the organisation is the duty for ISO 45001 to take care.
It is particularly for the organisation who are into food industries. Implementation of food safety management system in any organisation where the involvement of their service at any stages of food chain will help them in establishing hygiene condition around their organisation.
It focuses on information security management system. Levels of security provided for the organisation will certainly benefit the organisation in achieving more targets and better framework for the management system.
There are about 21000+ standards published by ISO, and also industry specific standards like ISO 13485, ISO 22301, ISO 17025, ISO 50001 and many more.