CE Marking Certification in Saudi Arabia
About CE Marking Certification in Saudi Arabia
CE Marking Certification in Saudi Arabia (European Conformity) is a symbol that indicates conformity towards safety, health, and environmental protection standard for products sold within European Economic Area (EEA). This generally means that the products to be sold in EEA has to be manufactured according to the CE standards but the products sold outside EEA will also follow CE standard while manufacturing because this is recognized as a global standard and accepted worldwide as essential requirements for compliance of safety, health and environmental protection legislation.
How to get CE Marking Certification in Saudi Arabia? – Our simple 5 steps:
Our steps are easy, unique, time-bound, and result oriented.
- Determine the EU Directives that apply to your product.
- Classifying the product and identifying the applicable Directives & Regulations.
- More than one Directive/Regulation might be applicable to your product!
- Identify & Cover the applicable requirements of the directive(S)
- Identifying & evaluating your product against the essential requirements.
- Ensure the product meets all those requirements.
- Compilation of technical documentation
- Preparing for the technical formalities and evidence.
- Review of the technical aspects related to the design, manufacture and/or operations of the product.
- Creating a Declaration of Conformity (DOC)
- An acknowledgement by the manufacturer stating that the product meets all relevant product safety requirements of the applicable CE marking directives.
- Creating and signing a Declaration of Conformity.
- Affixing the CE mark!
- Labeling and marking the product as per the specifications.
- Finally, affixing the correct CE marking label on the product.